Saturday, September 10, 2011

August 20, 2011

Alright, today is actually the 21, but I forgot to write yesterday, so I'm writing like it was yesterday. We woke up in the Ramada hotel and we ate the same thing we ate yesterday. We found our uncle outside Ramada [he gave Jimmy and me a wallet} and we drove to the airport to drop off our rental car. Then Uncle drove us to Capilano Suspension bridge and walked on the (world-famous) bridge, Cliffwalk, Treetops Adventure, and many more attractments. We convinced Uncle to come too, but he got tired later so he stayed behind while everyone else went to the Treetops Adventure. We then left Capilano and went to to some superb food place. Like it was really good! It was like the best of the best without mistakes. The craw fish were sooooo good that I ate like 14! We then got on the cruise ship and got all the luggage checked, body scan, passport...all of that stuff. We got our own map and card. We went into our room [small but nice two draw-our bunk beds. Mirrors made the room look bigger with a TV and a nice but small bathroom]. We mainly stayed on ship and took a lot of pictures of outside. Then after we explored the ship [sort of] we went to the Santa Fe Dining Room. I ate some nutritious fruits and some mushroom soup. I was delicious. After that was some dessert: some ice cream for me! We returned after that and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment